South End Community Center
Summer office hours this week are Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and from 2:00 p.m. -4:00 pm.
The office is closed on Fridays.
South End Community Center's Staff
- South End Community Center Program Coordinator Ty Sims
- SECC Assistant Program Coordinator Evelyn Padilla
- K-6 Program Facilitator Gladys Hudson
- K-6 Assistant Program Facilitator Brianna Grant
- K-6 Program Van Driver Tressa Nolfi
We are now accepting applications for our Back to School Program. See link below for more info.
Summer Soiree- Summer Enrichment Program
6-week summer enrichment program for children in grades K-6. Children will participate in age-appropriate, theme based activities and weekly field trips. Program runs July 3rd to August 11th, 2017 from 9:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m. with extended hours available from 7:00-9:00 a.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Register at SECC. No mail-in registration. Space is limited. Extended hours are $30/week per child. Fee is $150/week, second child $75/week and third child $60/week. Financial Aid applications are available March 1st-April 21, 2017 (first come first served).