C.A.R.E.S. Activity Program
- Social Model Adult Day Activity Program for seniors who need structure and support to safely attend the Senior Center.
- Supervised at all times.
- A variety of therapeutic recreation programs.
- Continental breakfast and hot lunch provided.
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily
- Scheduled attendance ranges from 2-3 days weekly. Schedule to be determined at time of interview.
- To schedule an interview, please call (203) 385-4055.
Click here to download a copy of the
C.A.R.E.S. brochure shown above.