Baldwin Center Programs and Activities
The Baldwin Center provides a place for social connection, learning and a healthy, active lifestyle.
Recreation and leisure programs engage members in new and exciting activities. Activities are offered on a weekly basis. Dances, musical entertainment and seasonal events are offered throughout the year.
- Scrabble, Mahjong, Billiards, Cards, Bingo
- Ladies’ and Men’s Poker
- Knitting, Quilting, Crafts and Watercolors
- Line Dancing, Ballroom Dance and Musical Entertainment
- Wii Bowling, Bocce, Men’s Club, Trips and more
Health and Wellness programs promote healthy, active living. Expert speakers provide up-to-date information on a variety of health concerns. Screenings and seasonal clinics are regularly scheduled.
- Aerobics, Tai Chi, QiGong, Yoga
- Zumba Gold, Sittercise
- Health screenings, Flu Clinics
- Live Well program
- Health fairs and Speakers
Classes and seminars stimulate your mind and enrich your life.
- German, Italian, French, Latin, Spanish
- Computer classes, Book group, Creative writing
- Lunch and Learn Programs, Stratford Lifelong Learners (co-sponsored with Stratford Library)
- AARP Sessions and Driver Safety Program
- Chamber Music
Intergenerational programs and volunteer opportunities allow members to maintain vital connections to the community.
- Classroom mentoring
- Read-aloud programs
- Oral history projects,
- Shared learning groups
- Assisting with Social Services
- And Adult Activities program
- Baldwin Center Volunteer Opportunities