Others involved in the planning process:
The Shakespeare Property Task Force conducted several meetings and workshops on the reuse of the Shakespeare Property from February 2019 to date. The timeline of meetings and workshops held so far is as follows:
Task Force Meetings:
- Public Meeting held at Town Hall Council Chambers on Feb 5, 2019 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
- Organizational Meeting held at Town Hall Council Chambers on Feb 13, 2019 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm.
- Task Force Meeting held at Birdseye Municipal Complex on March 18, 2019 from 6:00pm - 8:00 pm.
- Public Workshop for all Residents held at Birdseye Municipal Complex on April 1, 2019 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Workshop for Stratford Seniors held at Baldwin Center on April 10, 2019 from 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm.
- Workshop for Stratford Business and Arts Communities held at CT Distributors, Inc. on April 23, 2019 from 7:30 am - 9:30 am.
- Public Workshop for all Residents held at Boothe Memorial Park on April 24, 2019 from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Workshop for Stratford High School Arts Students held at Town Hall Council Chambers on April 25, 2019 from 8:45 am- 10:45 am.
PowerPoint Shared at all Workshops: Click here for the PowerPoint presentation.
Online Public Survey Link:
For those residents who were unable to attend the public workshops, please click on the following link to take the survey:
This link is now closed. It was open from April 1, 2019 until Friday, May 3, 2019.
Any resident who wishes to be kept up-to-date on all information relative to what the town is doing concerning the property, should send their name, email address and phone number to Shakespeare@TownofStratford.com to be added to the distribution list for news and announcements.
Consultant Planner and Town staff are currently working on preparing a draft report of findings based on this visioning process, which will be shared at the next Task Force meeting. Following this meeting, the findings of this process and the report will also be presented before the Redevelopment Agency. Please check this webpage regularly to know the dates and times of both meetings.