Department Hours & Contact Information
Stratford Community Services is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Evening hours are available by appointment.
Phone: (203) 385-4095
Fax: (203) 381-2064
Any individual with a disability who needs special assistance to participate in agency programs should contact Stratford Community Services at 385-4095 or the ADA Coordinator at 385-4022 (TDD).
Community Services Staff Listing
- Evelyn Castillo, B.A., Social Service Case Manager
- Kendra Epps, B.S., After-School Program Facilitator
- Anna Gasinski, B.S., CPS, Drug Free Communities Prevention Coordinator
- Patricia Gracia, Evening Receptionist
- Marge Mariconda, Secretary
- Melissa Martinez, MA., Youth & Family Counselor
- Paige Morrisroe, M.A., MFT, Youth & Family Counselor
- Glory Smith, B.S., After-School Program Facilitator
- Tamara Trojanowski, M.H.S.A., CPS, Administrator- Drug Free Communities Program Director
- Amanda Byrne, LMFT, Clinical Coordinator